请访问原文链接：F5 BIG-IP 17.0.0，查看最新版。原创作品，转载请保留出处。
BIG-IP is a collection of hardware platforms and software solutions providing services focused on security, reliability, and performance (sysin).
BIG-IP software products are licensed modules that run on top of F5’s Traffic Management Operation System® (TMOS).
F5’s growing portfolio of products that provide the availability, performance, and security you need
BIG-IP Access Policy Manager
Secures, simplifies, and protects user access to apps and data
BIG-IP Advanced Firewall Manager
Protects your network against incoming threats, including complex DDOS attacks
BIG-IP Advanced WAF
Protects apps with behavioral analytics, bot defense, and app-layer encryption
BIG-IP Carrier-Grade NAT (CGNAT)
Fast, scalable, and secure IPv4/IPv6 IP address management as part of a suite of consolidated functions
Provides hyperscale and security during high query volumes and DNS DDoS attacks
BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager
Manages network traffic so applications are always fast, available, and secure
BIG-IP Policy Enforcement Manager
Improves network performance through effective policy management
BIG-IP Service Proxy for Kubernetes
Gives multi-protocol ingress/egress signaling control, security, and visibility for cloud-native 5G
BIG-IP SSL Orchestrator
Maximizes infrastructure efficiencies and security with encryption/decryption and traffic steering
Container Ingress Services
Provides automation, orchestration, and networking services for container deployments
Deploy your applications on-premises, in the cloud, or both.
BIG-IP iSeries Appliances
Programmable ADC appliances with L4 and L7 throughput and connection rates
BIG-IP VIPRION Chassis and Blades
Extends your infrastructure by adding blades without disrupting apps or users (sysin)
BIG-IP Virtual Edition
Software-based traffic management, app security, and visibility
Cloud-Native Network Functions
Cloud-native solutions that help you transition to cloud and 5G
A fully automatable architecture, and the highest reliability, security and access control for your critical applications.
VELOS Chassis and Blades
Gives you the agility and scale of modern architectures
Major Release and Long-Term Stability Release versions supported with active software development
|Major Release and Long-Term Stability Release versions||First customer ship||End of Software Development||End of Technical Support||Latest maintenance release|
|17.0.0||April 26, 2022||July 26, 2023||July 25, 2023||N/A|
|16.1.x||July 7, 2021||July 7, 2025||July 7, 2025||16.1.2|
|15.1.x||December 11, 2019||December 11, 2024||December 11, 2024||15.1.5|
|14.1.x||December 11, 2018||December 11, 2023||December 11, 2023||14.1.4|
|13.1.x||December 19, 2017||December 19, 2022||December 19, 2023||13.1.5|
Note: EoTS and EoSD will occur on the same date, unless specified otherwise (sysin).
Versions that have not yet reached EoTS
|Software version or branch||First customer ship||End of Software Development||End of Technical Support|
|12.1.x||May 18, 2016||May 18, 2021||May 18, 2022|
|11.6.x||May 10, 20161||May 10, 2021||May 10, 2022|
1BIG-IP 11.6.x has entered the Long-Term Stability Release phase with the release of 11.6.1. All subsequent maintenance releases for BIG-IP 11.6.x are covered by this policy. EoSD and EoTS dates for earlier versions are defined by a previous version of this policy.
Minor and/or maintenance versions not listed in this table are past EoTS and no longer supported.
Branches of BIG-IP software that have reached EoL
BIG-IP 17.0.0 发布公告
F5 is excited to announce the release of the following products:
This is the latest major BIG-IP release, with new capabilities focused on security updates and enhancements. The release also includes a native integration between F5 Distributed Cloud Bot Defense and the BIG-IP product family. This is the first native integration of products from F5’s Shape Security acquisition with established F5 offerings. This capability and other features enhance and streamline security for enterprises and service providers while simplifying user and administrative experiences.
With BIG-IP 17.0.0, enterprise customers can do the following:
- Significantly enhance their defense against sophisticated advanced persistent bots with the ability to deploy F5 Distributed Cloud Bot Defense (formerly Shape Integrated Bot Defense) through a new native integration with the BIG-IP system.
- Assess and improve compliance with the 2021 OWASP Top 10 through a dashboard in F5 Advanced WAF that enables policy changes directly from the dashboard.
- Migrate and leverage security policies deployed in Advanced WAF to NGINX App Protect through a full JSON declarative policy.
- Protect against DNS spoofing and enable secure communications through DNS over TLS (DoT) with BIG-IP DNS.
- Secure against DoS attacks, prevent errors that can lead to dangerous information leakage, and enhance the performance of GraphQL APIs with BIG-IP Advanced WAF.
- View, prioritize, and address the latest Threat Campaigns by date.
- Enhance secure OAuth authentication to mobile and publicly facing applications through Proof Key for Code Exchange (PKCE) support in BIG-IP APM.
- Increase secure authentication to mobile-based services and between mobile devices and apps through JSON Web Encryption (JWE) support for public clients in BIG-IP APM.
- Support and manage secure access for next-generation and IoT devices that employ ARM64 processors (for example, Microsoft Surface) with F5 Edge Client and BIG-IP APM.
- Strengthen support for IoT endpoints by leveraging MQTT traffic load balancing for IoT clients in BIG-IP LTM.
- Simplify and streamline setup and deployment of BIG-IP SSL Orchestrator through an integrated search capability for security policy objects.
- Support NETSCOUT to analyze traffic decrypted by BIG-IP SSL Orchestrator as part of a service chain.
Service Providers can block malicious IPv6 addresses with F5 IP Intelligence (IPI) and its new third-party integration with a leading threat intelligence vendor (BrightCloud).
In addition to these capabilities and features, BIG-IP 17.0.0 also includes many additional quality improvements and security enhancements also found in the latest releases of BIG-IP 16.1.x.
Note that in accordance with [K5903: BIG-IP software support policy], support for BIG-IP 17.0.x continues for 15 months after the April 26, 2022 release date.
Guides and References
- BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager: Monitors Reference
- BIG-IP System: Initial Configuration
- F5 Platforms: FIPS Administration
- BIG-IP Local Traffic Management: Basics
- BIG-IP Local Traffic Management: Profiles Reference
- BIG-IP System: Essentials
- BIG-IP System: SFC Manager Setup
- BIG-IP System: Secure Password Policy
- BIG-IP System: Service Function Chaining Deployment
- BIG-IP Systems: Protecting against SYN Flood Attacks
- BIG-IP Systems: Upgrading Software
- BIG-IP Systems: User Account Administration
- F5 Secure Vault: Administration
- Interoperability Matrix for BIG-IP TMOS with Amazon CloudHSM
- Interoperability Matrix for BIG-IP TMOS with Atos (Bull Trustway Proteccio) HSM
- Interoperability Matrix for BIG-IP TMOS with Equinix SmartKey Clients and HSM
- Interoperability Matrix for BIG-IP TMOS with IBM Cloud HPCS
- Interoperability Matrix for BIG-IP TMOS with SafeNet Clients and HSM
- Interoperability Matrix for BIG-IP TMOS with SafeNet Data Protection on Demand (DPoD) HSM
- Interoperability Matrix for BIG-IP TMOS with nShield Clients and HSM
- Platform Guide: VIPRION 4800 Series
- VIPRION Systems: Configuration
- BIG-IP DNS Services: Implementations
- BIG-IP Dynamic Routing with tmsh and iControl REST
- BIG-IP Local Traffic Management: Getting Started with Policies
- BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager: Internet of Things Administration
- BIG-IP System: Clustering with Mirroring using ECMP
- BIG-IP System: Folders Administration
- BIG-IP Service Provider: Generic Message Administration
- BIG-IP Analytics: Implementations
- BIG-IP CGNAT: Implementations
- BIG-IP DNS: Implementations
- BIG-IP Device Service Clustering: Administration
- BIG-IP Digital Certificates Administration
- BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager: Applying a Pre-built Cipher String for SSL Negotiation
- BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager: Configuring a Custom Cipher String for SSL Negotiation
- BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager: Implementations
- BIG-IP Service Provider: Diameter Administration
- BIG-IP Service Provider: Message Routing Administration
- BIG-IP Service Provider: SIP Administration
- BIG-IP System and Network HSM: Implementation
- BIG-IP System and SafeNet Luna SA HSM: Implementation
- BIG-IP System and nShield HSM: Implementation
- BIG-IP System: Configuring Geo-Redundancy
- BIG-IP System: Configuring Multiple IP Addresses and Service Ports for a Virtual Server
- BIG-IP System: Configuring the System for Layer 2 Transparency
- BIG-IP System: Deploying a VXLAN Multipoint Tunnel over an IPv6 Network
- BIG-IP System: HTTP/2 Full-proxy Deployment
- BIG-IP System: HTTP/2 Full-proxy Deployment with Session Persistence
- BIG-IP System: Implementing a Passive Monitoring Configuration
- BIG-IP System: Maintaining High Availability through Resource Monitoring
- BIG-IP System: Migrating Devices and Configurations Between Different Platforms
- BIG-IP System: Prioritizing ICMP Health Monitor Traffic
- BIG-IP System: SSL Administration
- BIG-IP TMOS: Implementations
- BIG-IP TMOS: Routing Administration
- BIG-IP TMOS: Tunneling and IPsec
- External Monitoring of BIG-IP Systems: Implementations
- FIPS Multi-Tenancy for vCMP Appliance Models
- vCMP for Appliance Models: Administration
- vCMP for VIPRION Systems: Administration
- BIG-IP Advanced Routing Bidirectional Forwarding Detection CLI Reference, version 7.10.6
- BIG-IP Advanced Routing Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Configuration Guide, version 7.10.6
- BIG-IP Advanced Routing Border Gateway Protocol CLI Reference, version 7.10.6
- BIG-IP Advanced Routing Integrated Management Interface Command Reference, version 7.10.6
- BIG-IP Advanced Routing Intermediate System to Intermediate System CLI Reference, version 7.10.6
- BIG-IP Advanced Routing Multicast Configuration Guide, version 7.10.6
- BIG-IP Advanced Routing Network Services Manager CLI Reference, version 7.10.6
- BIG-IP Advanced Routing Open Shortest Path First CLI Reference, version 7.10.6
- BIG-IP Advanced Routing Protocol Independent Multicasting CLI Reference, version 7.10.6
- BIG-IP Advanced Routing Routing Information Protocol Command Reference, version 7.10.6
- BIG-IP Advanced Routing Troubleshooting, version 7.10.6
Announcements for BIG-IP LTM 17.0.0
- BIG-IP 17.0.0 released
Publication date: Apr 27, 2022
- BIG-IP 17.0.0 released
Articles for BIG-IP LTM 17.0.0
New and updated
- K19473898: Expat vulnerabilities CVE-2022-23852, CVE-2022-25235, CVE-2022-25236, and CVE-2022-25315
- K13522220: Testing a health monitor using the Configuration utility
- K23421535: Expat vulnerabilities CVE-2022-22822, CVE-2022-22823, and CVE-2022-22824
- K13946: Troubleshooting ConfigSync and device service clustering issues
- K55502976: BIG-IP LTM-DNS operations guide | Chapter 6: BIG-IP DNS/DNS services
BIG-IP 17.0.0, Release date: 04/26/2022
|BIGIP-17.0.0-0.0.22.iso||Use for upgrades. Does not include EUD.||2510 MB|
|BIGIP-17.0.0-0.0.22.iso.md5||MD5 file for Use for upgrades. Does not include EUD.||57 Bytes|
|BIGIP-RECOVERY-17.0.0-0.0.22.iso||Use for re-imaging. Includes EUD.||3009 MB|
|BIGIP-RECOVERY-17.0.0-0.0.22.iso.md5||MD5 file for Use for re-imaging. Includes EUD.||66 Bytes|
|BIGIP-17.0.0-0.0.22.html||BIGIP-17.0.0 release notes||1 MB|
BIG-IP 17.0.0_Virtual-Edition, Release 04/26/2022
|BIGIP-17.0.0-0.0.22.ALL-vmware.ova||Image fileset for VMware ESX/i Server||2397 MB|
|BIGIP-17.0.0-0.0.22.ALL-vmware.ova.md5||MD5 file for Image fileset for VMware ESX/i Server||68 Bytes|
|BIGIP-17.0.0-0.0.22.ALL.qcow2.zip||Image file set for KVM Red Hat Enterprise Linux/CentOS||2129 MB|
|BIGIP-17.0.0-0.0.22.ALL.qcow2.zip.md5||MD5 file for Image file set for KVM Red Hat Enterprise Linux/CentOS||67 Bytes|
|BIGIP-17.0.0-0.0.22.ALL.vhd.zip||Image fileset for Microsoft Hyper-V||2131 MB|
|BIGIP-17.0.0-0.0.22.ALL.vhd.zip.md5||MD5 file for Image fileset for Microsoft Hyper-V||65 Bytes|